The Quality Committee of the Board provides oversight for quality activities and programs for Children’s and its affiliates.
The Committee has the following goals and responsibilities:
- Oversee Professional Staff credentialing
- Provide oversight to the Patient Complaint Resolution and Patient Grievance Process per Joint Commission Standards and CMS Conditions of Participation
- Make regular reports to the Chair and to the Board regarding its activities
- Make recommendations to the Board regarding advisory matters
- Review, approve and provide guidance to the Board regarding:
- Peer Review
- Medical Staff
- Customer Service
- Quality Strategic Plan and Initiatives
- Clinical Services
- Required Regulatory Monitors
Chair, Quality Committee of the Board (at-large)
President, Chief Executive Officer (ex-officio)
Jim Jose, M.D.
Section Chief Critical Care (medical staff)
Jana Stockwell, M.D.
Vice Chief, Critical Care (medical staff)
George Raschbaum, M.D.
President, Professional Staff, Children’s at Scottish Rite (ex-officio)
Lucky Jain, M.D.
Neonatal: Emory-Children’s Center (medical staff)
Naghma Khan, M.D.
Medical Director (foundation)
Ed Goldstein, M.D.
Child Neurology Associates PC (medical staff)
Board of Trustees (community)
Joseph Williams, M.D.
Board of Trustees (at-large)
Foundation Board (community)
Patrick Frias, M.D.
President, Professional Staff, Children’s at Egleston (ex-offico)
Executive Support Staff:
Dan Salinas, M.D.
Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
Executive Vice President, Critical Care
Joyce Ramsey Coleman
Vice President, Nursing and Patient Care Services, Chief Nursing Officer
Vice President, Quality and Medical Management
Gary Frank, M.D.
Medical Director, Quality and Medical Management
Manager, Peer Review
Director, System Accreditation
Senior Vice President, Human Resources