The Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders Center of Children's Healthcare of Atlanta wants to assist families in understanding their insurance benefits and obligations. We also want to provide support in times of financial difficulties. New families are encouraged to visit with our financial coordinators, who will:
- Assist at initial diagnosis or referral to understand insurance requirements and restitutions.
- Discuss the financial issues you may face during your child’s illness.
- Help to get your child into a case management program if your insurance company provides this service.
- Assist you in applying for any government programs for which you qualify.
- Meet with you after you receive your first bills from Childre's to answer any questions you have.