by Robert Campbell, M.D.
Medical Director, Project S.A.V.E
Dr. Campbell discusses:
- Current protocols for cardiac care in the high risk newborn with hypoplastic left heart syndrome
- Present changes in surgical timing and resulting benefits
- Information related to protocols in follow-up care
- Quality and cost containment initiatives for HLHS
- Planning for the future and continued improvements in HLHS care
One hour of continuing education credit has been approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC).
The Georgia Nurses Association has approved this activity for one contact hour.
In order to meet regulatory requirements that allow Children's to provide a limited amount of non-monetary compensation to physicians, we must note your participation in this online CME at a value of $10 per credit. This amount will be applied to your non-monetary compensation allowance. No action is required on your part. Thank you for your interest in the CME opportunities.
Access the Webcast
Access the Webcast here. Technical Support available 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST Monday through Friday: 1-877-783-7987 x2. If you have questions about this Webcast, please contact Marcy Peeler.
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Georgia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.