Reporting Suspected Child Abuse

Notification in Georgia

If you suspect abuse in your child or another child, notify the Department of Family and Children's Services (DFCS) by calling 1-855-GA-CHILD (1-855-422-4453). You may also call your local police department for assistance.

For further help:

  • Call your child's doctor
  • Contact the National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect Information at 800-394-3366