The Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Carlos and Marguerite Mason Transplant Center has provided the following liver transplant resources to guide your child and family.
- Patient and family handbook: Read our comprehensive patient family handbook to learn more about what you can expect before, during and after a pediatric liver transplant at Children's.
- Finances and insurance: Information about Children's financial counselors, insurance companies and the billing process.
- Glossary: Includes liver transplant specific terms
- Helpful web sites and other resources: Links to additional information about the transplant process, organ donation, financial assistance, transitional housing and local Georgia resources.
Programs, clinics and events
- Support groups: Helping liver transplant patients and families to know they are not alone.
- Adolescent clinic: A special clinic dedicated to providing the resources to help make the transition to adulthood as smooth as possible for our teen transplant patients.
- Second Chance programs: A variety of special programs designed to involve the entire family in a child’s treatment, including camps, teen activities, an evening with the Atlanta Braves and more.
- Patient stories: Read success stories from some of our amazing transplant patients.
- In the news: Read recent news articles featuring the Children's Mason Transplant Center, our staff and our patients.