To save you time during your child’s next visit to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, we are pleased to introduce our new, self-service appointment check-in system—Check-In Express.
Starting Tuesday, Nov. 12, returning patients* can check-in for appointments using our self-service kiosks. Check-In Express kiosks are located at our Egleston and Scottish Rite hospitals and locations at the Children's Medical Office Building at Scottish Rite.
Check-In Express is available for outpatient appointments with:
- Radiology services
- Sleep Center
- Pulmonary services
- Cardiac Cath Lab services
- Judson L. Hawk Jr., M.D. Clinic
- Center for Craniofacial Disorders
- Rehabilitation services
(A service of Children's at Scottish Rite)
Use Check-In Express to:
- Check-in for patient appointments.
- Print appointment details.
- Update contact and insurance information.
- Make payments.
- Sign consent forms.
- Find directions to Children’s locations.
Look for signs pointing the way to the Check-In Express kiosk at your child’s next appointment.
*This service is only for returning patients. New patients must check-in at the appropriate registration desk.
Check-In Express is easy to use. Watch this demonstration.