Children's seeks answers to the most perplexing childhood medical conditions through clinical research. Our research efforts are built through strong ties with academic institutions like Emory University, and Georgia Institute of Technology. Research at Children’s has two goals: discovery and implementation. By continually developing new and improved preventative, diagnostic and wellness techniques, we’re building a healthy future for children with complex clinical diagnoses.
- More than 600 clinical studies annually
- Active studies in more than 30 clinical specialties
- Accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia, Children’s designates educational activities toward the American Medical Association Physician’s Recognition Award.
- Children's is a pediatric teaching site for Emory University School of Medicine and Morehouse School of Medicine
- Residency programs in 17 specialties
- Fellowship programs in 21 specialties