We are so grateful for all the individuals who have an interest in volunteering at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. However, because we are a healthcare organization, we have some requirements you must fulfill before volunteering at Children’s.
- Be at least 18 years of age or older (with exception to Young Friends, VolunTEEN and College Volunteer programs).
- Agree to volunteer for a minimum of one year (with exception to Young Friends, VolunTEEN and College Volunteer programs).
- Interview with a volunteer coordinator.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), chickenpox and Tdap.
- Be willing to receive an annual tuberculosis (TB) screening.
- Be willing to receive annual flu vaccination.
- Follow through with any additional training your placement may require.
- Adhere to the Children’s policies and procedures.
- Complete the online application and orientation process.