As the largest cardiac program in the Southeast, the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Heart Center provides exceptional treatment to infants, children and teenagers who have complex heart defects.
We're home to one of the top pediatric cardiac and cardiology programs in the country, thanks to our committed team of specialists, advanced technology and compassionate family support services.
Our team includes:
- Pediatric cardiologists
- Pediatric cardiothoracic surgeons
- Pediatric cardiac anesthesiologists
- Cardiac researchers
- Advanced practice providers
- Cardiac nurses
- Family support professionals
Our facilities include:
- 27 beds in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU), one of the largest dedicated CICUs in the U.S.
- 31-bed, fully equipped Cardiac Step Down Unit
- Three dedicated cardiac bi-plane catheterization laboratories
- 10-bed catheterization laboratory recovery area
- Cardiac operating room suites near the CICU