Undergraduate: University of Rochester, 2001
Graduate education: University of Buffalo, MPH, 2003
Medical education: University of Buffalo, MD, 2007
Residency: Boston University Medical Center, Orthopaedics, 2012
Fellowship: Texas Scottish Rite Hospital, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, 2013
Dr. Olszewski, more commonly referred to as “Dr. O,” has special interests in hips, feet (particularly clubfeet), general orthopaedics, trauma and neuromuscular disorders.
Throughout her education, Dr. Olszewski spent time overseas, including a month at the Kaimosi Hospital in Kenya, where she helped with a multitude of medical problems in a rural setting. She held clinics in Cyprus for pediatric orthopaedic patients over the course one week. She also spent 4 months in London, England as a teaching assistant and coordinator for children with developmental disabilities including autism spectrum disorder and Down syndrome.
In her free time, Dr. Olszewski enjoys being outdoors hiking or running, cooking, and spending time with family and friends. She is married and has two young children.
- Children’s at Hudson Bridge (Stockbridge)
- Children’s at Meridian Mark (Atlanta)
- Children’s at Old Milton Parkway (Alpharetta)
Areas of interest
- Limb deformity and lengthening
- Complex hip
- Club foot
- Complex hip and hip dysplasia
- Spina bifida
- Foot and ankle
- General orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Research and Education Fund
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North American
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons