Undergraduate: West Virginia University, 1999
Medical education: West Virginia University, MD, 2005
Residency: West Virginia University, Pediatrics, 2008
Fellowship: University of South Carolina, Sports Medicine, 2009
Dr. Kroll has provided sports medicine physician coverage for multiple Division 1 teams in West Virginia and South Carolina, including the University of South Carolina football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, baseball, softball, track, swimming and diving, tennis, golf, equestrian, and cheerleading. More recently, he has provided coverage for Dacula, North Gwinnett and Lanier High Schools and was also a participating team physician for the All Sports Georgia High School State Wrestling Tournaments.
Before joining Children’s, Dr. Kroll practiced at Georgia Sports Medicine in Gwinnett. He has been featured on CNN and Channel 5 Atlanta discussing diagnosis, treatment and improvements in management of concussions.
In his free time, he enjoys playing the guitar and piano, being active and spending time with his friends and family.
- Children’s at Meridian Mark (Atlanta)
Areas of focus
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Sports medicine
- Non-operative musculoskeletal conditions, including fracture care, sprains, strains and sports injuries
- Concussion management in athletes
- American Academy of Pediatrics National Council on Sports Medicine & Fitness
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine