Our team offers comprehensive care, including evaluation, diagnosis, management and treatment for children with a variety of conditions. Procedures and treatments offered include:
- Aesthetic surgery
- Bone distraction, including the use of resorbable materials
- Breast surgery
- Distraction osteogenesis
- Endoscopic surgery
- Laser surgery
- Mandibular distraction
- Pre-prosthetic surgery
- Laser treatment of hemangiomas
- Nasal alveolar molding (NAM) for cleft lip and palate repair
- Surgery of the jaws
Our team also participates in the following multidisciplinary programs and clinics:
- Center for Craniofacial Disorders: This center offers a multidisciplinary approach to evaluate and treat children with craniofacial conditions.
- Facial trauma: From diagnosis through surgery and follow-up care, our team treats children who have congenital or acquired facial nerve disorders and facial fractures. Our pediatric-trained plastics surgeons use special techniques to help lessen scars and shorten recovery periods.
- General plastic surgery: We provide care to children who have acquired or congenital (at birth) problems that may impair functions or affect physical appearance, such as congenital nevi, skin tags, burns and scars.
- Postoperative reconstructive surgery: Our pediatric plastic surgeons provide postoperative reconstructive surgery to restore a child’s mobility, functionality and appearance.
- Vascular Anomalies Clinic: For children with complex vascular anomalies, we offer a multidisciplinary, in-personal approach to treatment. This clinic is the only clinic of its kind in the Southeast.