Due to recent road construction, we changed our address (but not our physical location) to help visitors find our facility more easily. Our address is now 625 Big Shanty Road NW, Kennesaw, GA, 30144.
Save Your Spot
We are piloting a new online scheduling system at three of our Urgent Care Center locations: Children’s at Forsyth, Children’s at North Point and Children’s at Town Center. This new system allows you to select a time that you would like to come to the center, enabling you to get in line before you even leave the house. Learn more.
About Urgent Care
Children's urgent care locations offer convenient and specialized care for minor illnesses and injuries. Unlike retail clinics, our Urgent Care Center have doctors and nurses who are specially trained to treat children and teens.
Our uniquely equipped Urgent Care Centers have:
- A pediatrician on staff
- A Fast Track program to shorten wait and treatment times for children with less serious illnesses and injuries
- After hours and walk-in visits
- Lab and X-ray services to quickly diagnose your child in one location
- A comprehensive fracture program that is overseen by pediatric orthopaedic specialists
- Access to Children's, including 1,600 doctors trained in 30 pediatric specialties
And, because we are committed to getting your child home and better faster, we electronically send his prescription to your pharmacy, so it is ready when you get there.
Minor illnesses and injuries treated, include:
- Allergic reaction
- Bites or stings
- Cold and flu
- Coughing and wheezing
- Earaches and ear infections
- Fevers (children older than 2 months)
- Minor burn
- Minor cuts
- Minor head injury
- Simple fracture, sprain or strain
- Skin rash
- Sore throat
- Vomiting and diarrhea