A monthly publication for physicians
- Stories about exceptional work conducted by Children’s physicians, innovative programs and research
- A different pediatric subspecialty highlighted each month, with a Q&A for community pediatricians
- A column from Dan Salinas, M.D., SVP, Chief Medical Officer
- Key contacts at Children’s
- A Medical Executive Committee (MEC) update, including policy changes
- A list of physicians applying for membership to the Children's Professional Staff
- New resources available through Library Services
- And a calendar of events
View the Jan./Feb. 2013 edition, or find past editions archived here:
For more information, contact Casey Aitken.
Read the full online version of , published for medical providers across the country, and receive CME credit.