Children's urgent care locations offer convenient and specialized care for minor illnesses and injuries. Unlike retail clinics, our Urgent Care Center have doctors and nurses who are specially trained to treat children and teens.
Our uniquely equipped Urgent Care Centers have:
- A pediatrician on staff
- A Fast Track program to shorten wait and treatment times for children with less serious illnesses and injuries
- After hours and walk-in appointments
- Lab and X-ray services to quickly diagnose your child in one location
- A comprehensive fracture program that is overseen by pediatric orthopaedic specialists
- Access to Children's, including 1,600 doctors trained in 30 pediatric specialties
And, because we are committed to getting your child home and better faster, we electronically send his prescription to your pharmacy, so it is ready when you get there.
Minor illnesses and injuries treated, include:
- Allergic reaction
- Bites or stings
- Cold and flu
- Coughing and wheezing
- Earaches and ear infections
- Fevers (children older than 2 months)
- Minor burn
- Minor cuts
- Minor head injury
- Simple fracture, sprain or strain
- Skin rash
- Sore throat
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Children’s at Hudson Bridge Sports Medicine is located in the same shopping center at 1496 Hudson Bridge Road. Call 404-785-4163 for more information.
Children's at Hudson Bridge (10 Images)
Children's at Hudson Bridge Urgent Care Center provides you with convenient, specialized pediatric care when your child's pediatrician is not available.