News, Articles and Publications
Media Stories and Press Releases
- Devastating Brain Tumor Could be Disabled at the Cellular Level with Anna Kelley, Ph.D.
- Nanoscience: Basement to Bench to Bedside with Wilbur Lam, M.D., Ph.D.
- Improving the Odds by Understanding the Mechanism of Chemotherapy Resistance with Kelly Goldsmith, M.D.
- Developing New Tools to Fight Childhood Brain Cancer with Tobey MacDonald, M.D.
- Counting on Winning: Setting Sites on Pediatric Cancer Survivorship with Ann Mertens, Ph.D.
- New Target Could Lead to New Treatments for Childhood Cancer (MDM2) with Muxiang Zhou, M.D. and Lubing Gu, M.D.
- Curing Childhood Cancer and Other Diseases—Starting with a Single Molecule (STAT 5) with Kevin Bunting, Ph.D.
- Seeking a Kinder Cure (WIP1, p53) with Robert Castellino, M.D.
- Hemophilia and Gene Therapy with Trent Spencer, Ph.D.
- Weaving Together a Cure for Cancer with Todd Cooper, D.O.
Our team continues to contribute to the pediatric hematology/oncology community through publications of our research findings.