Each webinar is a one- to two-hour, interactive, online presentation that conveniently allows audiences to learn from any computer station. And best of all, they are free. Please join us for one (or all) of our upcoming webinars and see how easy it is to educate yourself about child abuse issues happening right here in our own community.
All webinars are presented in Eastern Time.
- Supporting LGBTQ Youth: Best practices for Working with Families and Systems of Care
January 21, 2015
- Working with the Non-Offending Caregiver in Child Abuse Cases: Common questions and concerns
February 10, 2015
- Common Imitators of Physical Abuse
Thursday, February 26
- The Impact of Domestic Violence Exposure on Children
Thursday, March 5
- Introduction to Child Sexual Abuse Prevention
Tuesday, April 7
- Talking to Children about Sexual Abuse Prevention: A guide to children's books that will help adults start the conversation
Tuesday, April 14