The Neurosciences program at Children's is committed to meeting the special needs of children who require comprehensive services as well as the unique needs of medically or physically compromised children. The Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation Clinic (MRC) offers a team of specialists who work together to determine the best possible treatment and follow-up care for the specific needs of each child.
Children seen at the MRC include:
- Children who need treatment by various therapy disciplines to meet their rehabilitation needs
- Children hospitalized for brain injury who do not require in-patient rehabilitation but need help making the transition back to the community
- Children who have received in-patient rehabilitation services and need follow-up treatment with the appropriate services
- Children who received in-patient and day treatment services and returned to the community
- Any child with possible rehabilitation needs
The MRC team includes specialists in: