More than 200,000 children age 18 and younger have asthma. Our center recently ranked on the list of top 10 hospitals in the National Association of Children’s hospitals and related Institutions’ Project Quality Management System (NACHRI’s PQMS).
How the Children’s Asthma Center can help your child.
- Our Asthma Center offers comprehensive care for kids and teens with asthma, allowing them to continue to live an active lifestyle by properly managing their symptoms. This means, less down time and less time away from school.
- The Asthma Center consists of a pediatric-trained team of board-certified pulmonologists, allergy specialists, nurse practitioners and an asthma educator who will design an asthma care plan for your child.
- We offer technology just for children. The center features a Pulmonary Function Testing lab that contains diagnostic tools to measure lung capacity and function.
Hours of Operation
Located at Children's at Hughes Spalding, the Children's Asthma Center conducts five weekly sessions by appointment:
- 8 a.m. to noon on Mondays
- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesdays
- 8 a.m. to noon on Wednesdays
- 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursdays
View information for visitors, including transportation, lodging, support services and more.