The Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Carlos and Marguerite Mason Transplant Center has provided the following kidney transplant resources to guide your family.
- Pediatric kidney transplant videos: Watch our kidney transplant videos where you will meet our pediatric kidney transplant team, hear from some of our patients and learn about our circle of support.
- Patient and family handbook: Read our comprehensive patient family handbook to learn more about what you can expect before, during and after a pediatric kidney transplant at Children's.
- Finances and insurance: Information about Children's financial counselors, insurance companies and the billing process.
- Glossary: Includes kidney transplant specific terms
- Helpful web sites and other resources: Links to additional information about the transplant process, organ donation, financial assistance, transitional housing and local Georgia resources.
Programs, clinics and events
- Support groups: Helping kidney transplant patients and families to know they are not alone.
- Adolescent transplant clinic: Clinic specially created for teens ages 14 to 21 to help make the transition to adulthood as smooth as possible.
- Second Chance programs: A variety of special programs designed to involve the entire family in a child’s treatment, including camps, teen activities, an evening with the Atlanta Braves and more.
- Patient stories: Read success stories from some of our amazing transplant patients.
- In the news: Read recent news articles featuring the Children's Mason Transplant Center, our staff and our patients.