Visiting Hours and Guidelines
- Every day from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Parents and guardians may visit their child at any time, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, unless directed by a doctor or nurse.
- Visitors who wish to stay after normal visiting hours must have consent from the child’s parent/guardian and a nurse, and they must follow these procedures:
- Go to the information desk and sign in when the end of visiting hours is announced.
- Show a picture ID to get a visitor’s sticker.
- Wear the sticker and make sure it can be seen at all times in the hospital.
- Siblings can use the activity centers and go with patients to any activities, but they must be with a parent at all times when in the hospital
- For parents with children in the ICU, please ask the nurse for special ICU visitation guidelines.