Hope's Circle and Will's Club are our giving societies for female and male donors, respectively. Donors who invest in Children's with a gift of $1,000 or more may join one of these societies, and couples who give $2,000 or more may each join. Your contribution also qualifies you to enjoy special opportunities to engage with Children’s and receive recognition for your support.
See a current Hope’s Circle and Will’s Club members list and our upcoming events.
Join Hope's Circle or Will's Club.
Contact Jaime Brown or call 404-785-7328 to discuss becoming a member.
- Invitations to special behind-the-scenes tours
- In-hospital volunteer opportunities
- Member-hosted special events
- Car decal
Already a member? You can request to join our members-only private online community and stay connected to other members through our online directory, message board and member stories.
The Value of Your Support
Hope's Circle and Will's Club members directly support the greatest needs of Children’s, from specialized equipment to programs and services, and from pioneering research to training tomorrow’s pediatric medical leaders.
In 2012, donors like you helped our patients in countless ways. Here are some examples of kids whose lives have been changed:
- After becoming the 500th kidney transplant patient at Children’s, a 17-year-old is studying to become a doctor.
- A 5-year-old is practicing for his first soccer game after his broken arm healed.
- A 3-year-old is back to playing with his sister thanks to the surgeons who removed a massive brain tumor.
- After undergoing spine surgery, a 9-year-old can ride her bike again.
2013/2014 Hope's Circle and Will's Club Leadership Boards
President: Moira Denton
Membership Chair: Lisa Martinez
Social Chair: Tess Denton
President: Jeff Schultz
Membership Chair: John Morabito
Social Chair: Jeffrey Johnson