Your investment in Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta can change the quality of pediatric care and save countless children's lives in the state of Georgia. A major gift gives you the chance to make a profound difference and to meet other dedicated donors and physicians working toward the same goal. See an example of our special events for major donors.
As you consider how to designate your major gift, our staff is here to assist. We can help you explore how your generosity can speed research from the laboratory to the bedside; train tomorrow’s physicians; purchase leading-edge pediatric equipment and expand Children’s reach throughout Atlanta.
Learn more about Children's Circle of Care.
Types of Major Gifts
When you establish an endowed fund, you create a permanent investment for future generations of children.
Endowed named fund: Established with minimum $250,000 gift
- May remain unrestricted or be designated for a specific area
- Gift invested in perpetuity
- Gift may be cash or stocks, or a multi-year pledge (five-year maximum).
- You will receive an annual report on the fund
- Children’s will invite you and your family to meet with the fund recipients
- The fund can receive additional gifts
- Program Fund: $250,000
- Fellowship: $1 million
- Children’s Chair: $2 million
Expendable named fund: Established with minimum $25,000 gift
- Provides essential funding to a program you would like to support and/or nurse or physician you would like to honor
- Your gift may be cash or stocks, or a multi-year pledge (five-year maximum)
- You will receive an annual report on the fund for as long as it stays open
- Children’s will invite you and your family to learn how the fund is being implemented.
- The fund can be replenished with more gifts
- This fund will remain open until the balance runs down to zero dollars
- Annual Fellowship: $75,000