We want to recognize our patients and families whose lives have been touched by Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. Help us honor your incredible journey and increase awareness of pediatric diseases and disorders by sharing your story.
How to submit your story
We offer three simple ways for you to share your story with us:
- Complete our online form below.
- Share your story on our Facebook page
- Mail us at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Attn: Laura Cobb, 1577 Northeast Expressway, Suite A, Atlanta, GA 30329
- If you submit your story via mail, complete our Consent Form and mail it with your story.
Photographs and videos are welcome.
Need help getting started?
Here are a few questions to help you begin writing your story.
- How did you know something was wrong with your child?
- What was the diagnosis?
- When was your child diagnosed?
- How old was your child when he was diagnosed?
- What was this experience like for you and your family?
- How did you hear about Children's Healthcare of Atlanta?
- Describe the treatment process? How long did it last? How did you deal with the ups and downs?
- How has this experienced changed your family?
- What are your hopes for the future?