There's no better way to honor someone special than with a tribute gift to Children's. A tribute gift an extraordinary way to say thank you, recognize a job well done, or to remember the passing of a loved one. Give a gift that touches the heart, while it touches the lives of sick and injured children.
Tribute gifts can be designated for specific programs like the Aflac Cancer Center, Sibley Heart Center or other areas of interest, or gifts can be unrestricted and will be designated to the area of greatest need.
For questions regarding tribute gifts or to make a tribute donation over the phone, please call 404-785-6010.
Ways to make a tribute gift
- Visit choa.org/give to make a gift online by clicking on "Donate Now".
- The online donation form allows the option of sending either a notification card to the gift recipient or family via a mailed card or electronic card.
Create a personal fundraising webpage:
- Visit choa.org/clickforkids and click "Start Fundraising as an Individual".
- Complete the form to register and create your page - including creating a special web address for your page and designating where you would like all donations to go.
- After registering, click "Manage Your Fundraising Page" to edit your page, upload photos and personalize the text to share your story.
- If you have questions regarding your fundraising page, please contact Laura Cobb at 404-785-7619.
- Complete the tribute donation form and include with your mailed donation.
- If you are unable to print this form to submit with your donation, include the name of the person you are making your gift in honor or in memory of, as well as the name and address of the family member you would like notified.
- Send the information and your check to:
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Foundation
ATTN: Gift Processing
1577 NE Expressway, Suite A
Atlanta, GA 30329