- Urgent Care
2069 Teron Trace, Suite 300
Dacula, GA 30019Get Directions
Weekdays: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology–Hamilton Mill specializes in caring for children born with congenital heart defects. Located on Teron Trace in Dacula, Ga., this center provides specialized care and innovative procedures to patients from before birth to age 21.
Free parking is available at this location.