Making a Lasting Impact
For the hundreds of children we care for every day, donor contributions—both big and small—allow us to provide the very best care tailored especially for kids.
As a not-for-profit organization, we rely on the support of our donors to allow us to continue doing what we do best: providing kids the highest quality pediatric care available.
We are fortunate to have the support of so many. And, although their stories and reasons for giving are as unique as the kids we treat, our donors share one thing in common: Their generous gifts will change young lives for the better, for years to come.
By investing in our future, donors help Children’s transform our hospital campus and services to better meet the growing demand for specialized pediatric care. They help us:
- Find more cures for complex diseases through clinical research
- Better accommodate families who require extended care
- Share our knowledge and, thus, advance pediatric care nationwide
- Provide a space for healing and relaxation, in addition to treatment
- Train the next generation of care providers.
We know a future with more young lives saved is on the horizon. But we need our community to join us and invest in our efforts. Every gift counts. Every dollar will get us closer to making our vision a reality.
What Will Be Your Legacy?
Learn more about how you can support Georgia’s children and their families for generations to come.DONATE