- Urgent Care
1405 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Directions
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Some services within our hospitals continue to have one caregiver limits. These services include hospital radiology and laboratory services, as well as outpatient clinics for transplant, infusion, cancer and blood disorders, and rehabilitation, and our Center for Advanced Technology and Robotic Rehabilitation.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
COVID-19 Pediatric Assessment Tool
This tool is meant to help parents answer two questions:
- What should I do if my child has a fever and/or a cough?
- What should I do if my child has been around someone with COVID-19, but my child has no symptoms?
About this location:
Located on the Emory University School of Medicine campus in DeKalb County, Children's Egleston Hospital offers many services, including an Emergency Department, as well as cardiac and transplant centers. In addition, the Egleston Hospital campus houses the Emory Children's Center Building.
Inpatient procedures by appointment only
A service of the Outpatient Rehabilitation Program
The Children’s Physician Group gynecology team is experienced in the medical and surgical management of females ages 0 to 21 with a wide range of gynecological issues.
Surgical procedures are performed at our Egleston hospital.
Outpatient lab located on the first floor
Monday to Friday
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA): Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m
- CT: Monday to Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m
- Fluoroscopy: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Interventional Radiology: Monday to Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- MRI: Monday to Friday - 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday - 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday - 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- PET/CT: Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Ultrasound: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- X-ray: Monday to Sunday - 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.