- Urgent Care
1405 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Directions
We are experiencing high volumes, which has led to increased wait times at our emergency departments and urgent care locations. Thank you for your patience.Check Wait Times
Updated June 7, 2022
To protect our patients, their families and our staff, we are limiting each visitor to two parents or caregivers at our Emergency departments, Urgent Care Centers, Emory Children’s Center and some services within our hospitals.LEARN MORE
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
No non-emergent testing
COVID-19 testing is not being offered in the Emergency Departments or Urgent Care locations for patients who do not have symptoms.Testing Sites
This content is general information and is not specific medical advice. In case of an urgent concern or emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department right away.
About this location:
Located on the Emory University School of Medicine campus in DeKalb County, Children's Egleston Hospital offers many services, including an Emergency Department, as well as cardiac and transplant centers. In addition, the Egleston Hospital campus houses the Emory Children's Center Building.
Inpatient procedures by appointment only
A service of the Outpatient Rehabilitation Program
The Children’s Physician Group gynecology team is experienced in the medical and surgical management of females ages 0 to 21 with a wide range of gynecological issues.
Surgical procedures are performed at our Egleston hospital.
Outpatient lab located on the first floor
Monday to Friday
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA): Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m
- CT: Monday to Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m
- Fluoroscopy: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Interventional Radiology: Monday to Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- MRI: Monday to Friday - 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday - 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday - 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- PET/CT: Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Ultrasound: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- X-ray: Monday to Sunday - 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.