- Urgent Care
1001 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Directions
The wait times in our Emergency Departments are:
- Updated every 15 minutes.
- Estimates based on the average time it takes for a patient to be placed in an exam room.
NOTE: Wait times to be seen by a provider and total time spent in the Emergency Department may be longer.
We are seeing an increase in very sick kids and teens during this cold and flu season, which has led to longer wait times in our Emergency Departments and Urgent Care Centers. Thank you for your patience.Check Wait Times
Located in Sandy Springs near Northside Hospital Atlanta, Children's Scottish Rite Hospital offers many services, including, but not limited to, emergency care, neurosicences, orthopedics and inpatient rehabilitation.
Masking Policy and Visitor Restrictions
See our current visitor restrictions and masking policies in our emergency departments, urgent care centers and neighborhood locations to keep you and your family safe during your visit.learn more
I-285 Construction Updates
The Georgia Department of Transportation has completed the I-285 bridge reconstruction on three I-285 bridges over Glenridge Drive, SR 400 and Peachtree Dunwoody Road. Families should pay close attention to new signage and roadway markings when traveling to one of our locations near this area. Visit the GDOT website for the most up-to-date information.Learn more
Center for Advanced Technology and Robotic Rehabilitation
The center, located at Scottish Rite hospital, offers therapy for children and teens with motor-skills impairment due to a wide range of injuries or illnesses. Our therapies and services are designed to restore and improve body movement and function.
A department of Children’s at Scottish Rite hospital
The Children’s Physician Group gynecology team is experienced in the medical and surgical management of females ages 0 to 21 with a wide range of gynecological issues.
Surgical procedures are performed at our Scottish Rite hospital.
Outpatient lab services are located on the first floor of the hospital. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Our neurologists treat disorders of the nervous system including conditions of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles.
General neurology services and the Developmental Neurology Program are located in Scottish Rite hospital.
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA): Monday to Friday- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- CT: Monday to Friday- 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fluoroscopy: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m to 3 p.m.
- Interventional Radiology: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- MRI: Monday to Friday - 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ultrasound: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- X-ray: Due to historic high volumes and ongoing staffing challenges, Children’s has temporarily adjusted hours of operation for walk-in X-ray at Scottish Rite Hospital. Effective Sept. 19, 2022, hours of operation for walk-in X-ray are: Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: closed