Media Information and Campaign Background
Your resource for the latest news, renderings, North Druid Hills campus updates and public meeting archives.VIEW ALL NEWS
Children’s collaborated with neighbors, patients, staff and more to develop the best campus possible for transformative care for years to come.
Children’s is committed, along with local leaders, neighbors, staff and patient families, to develop a plan and design for the North Druid Hills campus that is transformative for the city, community and our patients. We have worked closely with local media throughout the project to share updates and the latest information on the project.
If you are a member of the news media and have a request, please contact us for a response.
General Children’s Inquiries
- Latest Renderings and Available Photography
- Aerial view of the future Children’s campus
- View of the North Druid Hills tower from Northeast Expressway
- View of the future hospital main entrance
- View of the Arthur M. Blank Hospital from current Center for Advanced Pediatrics
- View of welcome area and greenspace
- View of garden and future walking paths
- View of garden and outdoor activity space
- View of garden outside of the Arthur M. Blank Hospital
- Media Toolkit
If you are interested in learning more about Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta beyond our plans for the new campus, check out our newsroom.
See What’s in Store
These renderings of the future Children’s campus show just some of its benefits: convenient access to I-85, offices and clinics located near each other for well-coordinated care, and abundant greenspace and towers with healing views for our patients.
Check out the latest news and announcements as we progress in our transformation.SEE MORE
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most common questions related to the North Druid Hills campus and campaign for the future.READ MORE
Want the very latest Children's news or construction updates delivered straight to your inbox?SIGN UP