- Urgent Care
35 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive SE
Atlanta, GA 30303Get Directions
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Some services within our hospitals continue to have one caregiver limits. These services include hospital radiology and laboratory services, as well as outpatient clinics for transplant, infusion, cancer and blood disorders, and rehabilitation, and our Center for Advanced Technology and Robotic Rehabilitation.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
COVID-19 Pediatric Assessment Tool
This tool is meant to help parents answer two questions:
- What should I do if my child has a fever and/or a cough?
- What should I do if my child has been around someone with COVID-19, but my child has no symptoms?
About this location:
Children's Hughes Spalding Hospital is located in downtown Atlanta near Edgewood Avenue and Grady Memorial Hospital. This facility offers many services, including an Emergency Department that is open 24 hours a day.
Children’s provides appointment-based primary and specialty care for concerns of the teenage years, including development, puberty, contraception and eating disorders. We serve children ages 13 to 18.
Call Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for more information
Tuesday, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Allergy and Immunology
Children's provides appointment-based care for children and teens with allergic conditions requiring assessment and management.
Children's provides appointment-based care for children and teens with complex, hard-to-control asthma.
Cancer and Blood Disorders
The Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders Center provides appointment-based care for children and teens (ages 0 to 18) with sickle cell disease and other blood disorders.
At Children's, our team of pediatric specialists work together to provide comprehensive, ongoing care to children who have cerebral palsy.
Child Protection Center
The Center for Safe and Healthy Children is a child advocacy center that provides medical examinations for children and teenagers who have symptoms or behaviors of suspected physical or sexual abuse.
Our Emergency Department serves children up to their 18th birthday, and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No appointments are needed. We treat serious or life-threatening illnesses, injuries and conditions.
At Children’s Physician Group, our neurologists treat disorders of the nervous system including conditions of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles.
Serving as the medical home for children ages 0 to 18, we provide appointment-based well care, including check-up visits and immunizations. We also offer care to address long-term medical problems and acute illnesses such as ear infections, strep throat and asthma.
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- First and third Saturday each month, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Children's provides appointment-based care for children with complex, hard-to-control asthma and for children with allergic conditions requiring assessment and management.