Through discovery, innovation and collaboration, researchers at the Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders Center of Children's Healthcare of Atlanta are focusing their efforts on improving the clinical outcomes in children undergoing BMT.
Clinical and Translational Research
- BMT for inherited diseases
- Alternate donor BMT (unrelated, mismatched, haploidentical, cord blood)
- Mechanisms of stem cell engraftment and creation of tolerance
- Pathophysiology of sickle cell disease
- The role and regulation of endothelial chemokines in pathologic conditions
- Immunotherapy and innovative therapies
- Find a clinical trial
Over the past few years, the Aflac Cancer Center BMT Program has experienced rapid growth in the number of Aflac Cancer Center-initiated clinical trials, with close ties to translational research.
Clinical and Translational Researchers