Family Volunteer Day provides families in the community an opportunity to learn about the patients and families served at Children's. Participants assist with a variety of service projects that directly benefit our patients and families. From packaging food to helping assemble activity bags for our patients, any family can make a difference.
The event is held at Scottish Rite and Egleston. Your whole family—including kids of all ages— is invited to participate.
Note: There is no patient interaction during Family Volunteer Day due to the hospital’s infection control policy.
Family Volunteer Day at Scottish Rite
- Applications open: Mar. 15, 2017
- Application deadline: Mar. 29, 2017
- Program date: Apr. 15, 2017
Family Volunteer Day at Egleston
- Applications open: Oct. 4, 2017
- Application deadline: Oct. 18, 2017
- Program date: Nov. 4, 2017