Kids at Heart, a program sponsored by the Children’s Sibley Heart Center, offers the opportunity for parents, families and caregivers of children with congenital heart defects to come together and share their experiences created by a common bond.
We can help answer questions such as:
- Are there other families who have had the same experiences and how did they cope?
- With all the hospital visits, will our family ever be able to do something fun together?
- How will my child’s heart defect affect him when he begins school, becomes a teenager and matures into an adult?
- Does my child want to meet other children who have heart defects?
- What resources are available to my child and family?
Programs and Events
Several social, educational and support opportunities are provided by the Children's Kids at Heart program. See our event calendar for dates and more information.
For More Information
Call 404-785-1822 or complete a registration form.