Payment for your child’s medical services is determined when you schedule an appointment.
If you do not have medical coverage:
• Payment is expected at the time of the visit.
• Your child should not go without care.
• Prior to your visit, contact one of our financial counselors at 770-488-9204 to receive financial counseling and assistance.
If you have medical coverage:
• Sibley Heart Center Cardiology may be a participating provider with your insurance company.
• Review your child’s coverage benefits to see if there are referral requirements before your child’s appointment. If you do not follow your insurance plan's rules or guidelines, you may responsible for charges not paid by your insurance plan.
• Remember to bring your child’s current insurance card with you to each appointment.
• The specialist copayment is due at the time of visit.
• For hospital services, review your child's coverage benefits carefully to determine specific precertification or referral requirements for procedures.
• Even if the hospital is in network for your child's insurance plan, the doctor(s) treating your child may not be. If you do not follow your insurance plan's rules or guidelines, you may responsible for charges not paid by your insurance plan.
For your convenience, we accept the following forms of payment:
• Cash, check, or money order
• American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa