In order to be considered, applicants must have completed an accredited three-year pediatric residency by the beginning of the fellowship program. A completed application file includes:
- Completed application form
- Currect curriculum vitae
- Personal statement including:
- Description of previous research and clinical experience
- Reason for interest in a pediatric nephrology fellowship
- Indication of your career goals
- Three letters of reference
- One should be from the director of your residency training program
- USMLE Steps 1, 2 and 3 Score Reports
- Official medical school transcript
- ECFMG report, if applicable
- Recent photograph (optional)
Interviews are required. Application selection will be done through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
For more information
Please contact Barry Warshaw, M.D., at 404-727-5750 for further information about our fellowship program.