About this Atlanta Charity Event
The annual Kauffman Tire Spring Classic for Kids is one of Children’s largest fundraising events featuring two of college baseball’s top programs and state rivals. More than 20,000 tickets are sold annually to this game at Turner Field making it one of the largest college baseball games each year. All proceeds from the event benefit Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
If you are interested in purchasing a ticket package, please view our ticket ordering form or you can purchase tickets online.
- $120 Single Sponsor Ticket Package - 12 tickets, 2 parking passes
- $300 Double Sponsor Ticket Package - 30 tickets, 4 parking passes, corporate/group recognition
- $600 Triple Sponsor Ticket Package - 60 tickets, 6 parking passes, corporate/group recognition
- $1,200 Home Run Sponsor Ticket Package - 120 tickets, 8 parking passes, corporate/group recognition
- $1,500 All-Star Sponsor Ticket Package - NEW! - 4 tickets, shared suite access, 1 parking pass, corporate/group recognition, 4 tickets to the Chick-fil-A Bowl College Corner skybox at the TOUR Championship
- $2,000 Grand Slam Sponsor Ticket Package - 150 tickets, 10 parking passes, 8 hospitality passes w/food and beverage, 1 autographed Atlanta Braves jersey, corporate/group recognition
- $5,000 Hall of Fame Sponsor Ticket Package - 50 tickets to your private suite, 100 general admission tickets, 20 parking passes, $500 food credit, 1 autographed Atlanta Braves jersey, corporate/group recognition
If you are interested in volunteering the day of the game at Turner Field with program distribution, t-shirt sales, or other duties, contact Renee Fraley.
If you are interested in volunteering, between January and April, to help raise funds for Children’s by promoting and selling ticket packages to the game as a part of our Georgia-Georgia Tech Challenge for Children’s sales campaign, contact Dave Winokur at 404-785-7373.
Corporate/group sponsor ticket packages are available through the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. There are six levels of sponsor ticket packages ranging from the $120 Single sponsor to the $5,000 Hall of Fame hospitality suite. Larger event sponsorships are also available with increased corporate exposure. For more information, contact Dave Winokur at 404-785-7373.