About our practice
Our team of more than 45 pediatric cardiologists is committed to delivering the best possible experience to you and your patients. Each year, we treat patients ranging from those with complex congenital heart defects to those who require a simple sports physical clearance. We provide:
- On-call physicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Same-day appointments for high-priority patients
- Timely consultation report
- Seminars and conferences by industry leaders and Emory-appointed physicians
- A physician liaison team to ensure excellent service
- City Call Hospital Program, an inpatient consultation service for metro Atlanta hospitals
Call 404-256-2593 or 800-542-2233 for immediate access to our physicians and services.
Referrals and appointments
Insurance and medical records
We accept all major insurance plans. Once your patient’s appointment is scheduled, fax all relevant medical records before the first appointment. Insurance companies may require written approval before a patient may be treated. Many may refuse to pay if referral guidelines are not followed according to the member’s plan. To ensure proper reimbursement for requested services:
- Make a predetermination of active coverage, including network stipulations.
- Generate a referral request from the patient’s insurance plan.
Fax or email all validated referrals to 404-252-7431 or email@example.com.
In-service and lunch lectures
Our leaders in pediatric cardiology travel the state offering training and education.
Request an in-service or lunch lecture