Sweeti Shah, DO, is a Pediatric Otolaryngologist at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. She joined Children’s and Emory University School of Medicine in 2023. Following medical school, Dr. Shah trained in a five-year otolaryngology residency program at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine before completing a one-year subspecialty fellowship in pediatric otolaryngology at Children’s Mercy Kansas City.
Dr. Shah has a focused interest in neck masses, hearing loss, speech difficulties, infant feeding and breathing difficulties, vocal cord disorders, sleep disorders, and sinusitis. She has also performed extensive research on laryngomalacia that sometimes requires surgical intervention.
Dr. Shah uses a patient-centered care philosophy along with her extensive training and expertise to collaborate with parents to provide high quality care. She believes parents are invaluable partners in delivering care to their children.
Focus of Practice
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat
Areas of Interest
- Neck masses
- Infant breathing and feeding difficulties
- Airway conditions
- Sleep and snoring
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- International Society for the Study of Vascular Anomalies
Research & Publications
Dr. Shah’s research interests include laryngomalacia, infant feeding and breathing difficulties.