How to Make an Appointment
Select a specialty below to find out how to schedule an appointment. Note, some practices may require a referral from your child’s doctor.
Log In to MYchart
If you are an existing patient and have a MYchart account, log in and request an appointment with your child’s provider.
Make an Appointment
Select a specialty below from our A to Z directory to find out how to schedule an appointment for your child.
Many of our specialty practices require a referral from your child's physician. Find out if a referral is required prior to scheduling your child's appointment. For information on how to submit a patient referral, please contact your child's health care provider or direct them to our Referrals and Transfers page.
Request an Appointment Through MYchart
If your child is an established patient with Children’s and you have a MYchart account, you can request an appointment with your child’s current provider by following these steps:
- Log in to MYchart.
- Once you have logged in to your account, select “Visits” at the top of the page and click “Schedule an appointment.”
- Select your child’s provider and click “Request an appointment.”
- Continue to follow the prompts to select the day and time you prefer.
- Once you have selected the details for your child’s appointment, click “Send request.”
- A member of our team will contact you to confirm your child’s appointment.
If you do not have a MYchart account, you can sign up today.
Schedule an Orthopedics Appointment Online
We are now offering online appointment scheduling for Orthopedics to help make booking your child’s appointment even easier. To make an appointment, visit our online appointment scheduler and choose the provider, location and day that work best for your family.