- Urgent Care
5080 Peachtree Blvd., Suite 100
Chamblee, GA 30341Get Directions
Urgent Care Center
Weekdays: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Weekends: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Holidays: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Some services within our hospitals continue to have one caregiver limits. These services include hospital radiology and laboratory services, as well as outpatient clinics for transplant, infusion, cancer and blood disorders, and rehabilitation, and our Center for Advanced Technology and Robotic Rehabilitation.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About our urgent care locations:
Children’s is dedicated to making kids better today and healthier tomorrow. When your child has a minor injury or illness and your family's pediatrician is not available, we're here for you especially on evenings, weekends and holidays.
In order to help you and your family spend less time in the waiting room, we now let you save your spot online at all of our Urgent Care Centers. This allows you to select a time that you would like to come to the center, enabling you to get in line for check-in before you leave the house.