- Urgent Care
1558 Riverstone Parkway, Suite 100
Canton, GA 30114Get Directions
Urgent Care Center
Weekdays: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Weekends: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Updated Mar. 22, 2023
As of Wednesday, March 22, 2023, we have updated our masking policies.Learn more
Updated Jan. 7, 2023
To avoid overcrowding, we are limiting visitors to two parents or caregivers in our Emergency Rooms, Urgent Care Centers, the Emory Children’s Center and some services in our hospitals.LEARN MORE
Where to go when your child is sick
If your child is sick or injured, it is important to know where to take them for care. Learn what can be treated at a pediatric urgent care center and a pediatrician's office.Learn More
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Masks are recommended.
- Masks are required for:
- Anyone over the age of 2 in our emergency departments, urgent care locations and some clinic locations due to a higher possibility of spreading illnesses in these areas.
- A patient who is at high risk for infections.*
- A guardian or visitor of a patient who is at high risk for infection.*
- Our clinical team members and employees during direct patient care in our hospitals and clinics.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
*If you are unsure if your child is at high-risk for infections, please ask their care team.
Urgent Care is now Open
We are pleased to announce that Children’s at Cherokee Urgent Care is now open.
About our urgent care locations:
Children’s is dedicated to making kids better today and healthier tomorrow. When your child has a minor injury or illness and your family's pediatrician is not available, we're here for you especially on evenings, weekends and holidays.
Children’s at Cherokee also offers an Urgent Care Center. When your child has a minor injury or illness and your family's pediatrician is not available, the Children’s at Cherokee Urgent Care Center is here for you on evenings and weekends.
Learn what conditions we treat at urgent care
In order to help you and your family spend less time in the waiting room, we now let you save your spot online at all of our Urgent Care Centers. This allows you to select a time that you would like to come to the center, enabling you to get in line for check-in before you leave the house.
Check our wait times at all of our Urgent Care Centers.
Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Children’s Physician Group–Orthopaedics treats patients with a wide range of orthopedic conditions and sports-related injuries. From casting broken bones to performing spine surgery, our team understands how to treat the growing bodies of children and young adults.
Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Doctors at this location
- Orthopedic surgeons:
- Tim Schrader, MD
- Sports Medicine Primary Care Physician
- Armand Scurfield, MD
This location is now open.
Services: lab and X-ray for urgent care patients
Hours may be affected by unanticipated circumstances. Check back for real-time updates.
Weekends: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.