- Urgent Care
2240 Hamilton Creek Parkway, Suite 600
Dacula, GA 30019Get Directions
Urgent Care Center
Updated Nov. 11, 2021
To protect our patients, their families and our staff, we are limiting each visitor to two parents or caregivers at our Emergency departments, Urgent Care Centers, Emory Children’s Center and some services within our hospitals.LEARN MORE
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Children’s at Scottish Rite and Children’s at Egleston Hospital laboratory services and sleep lab studies will continue to have a one caregiver limit due to space.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
Urgent care is temporarily closed
Children’s has made the decision to temporarily close the urgent care center at this location. The decision on when urgent care services will re-open will be evaluated on a regular basis. Note: This decision does not impact other specialty clinics at this location.
Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Children’s Physician Group–Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine treats patients with a wide range of orthopedic conditions and sports-related injuries. From casting broken bones to performing spine surgery, our team understands how to treat the growing bodies of children and young adults.
Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Doctors at this location: