- Urgent Care
1494 Hudson Bridge Road
Stockbridge, GA 30281Get Directions 404-785-KIDS (5437)
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Masks are recommended.
- Masks are required for:
- Anyone over the age of 2 in our emergency departments, urgent care locations and some clinic locations due to a higher possibility of spreading illnesses in these areas.
- A patient who is at high risk for infections.*
- A guardian or visitor of a patient who is at high risk for infection.*
- Our clinical team members and employees during direct patient care in our hospitals and clinics.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
*If you are unsure if your child is at high-risk for infections, please ask their care team.
About this location:
Located in Stockbridge in the Hudson Bridge Crossing shopping center, this Children's Physician Group office offers pediatric ear, nose and throat (ENT) services for infants, children and teens.
The Children’s Physician Group–ENT (ear, nose and throat) team offers comprehensive services, including evaluation, diagnosis, management and treatment of children with a variety of disorders of the ears, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
Clinic visits are by appointment only.