- Urgent Care
993-F Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 260
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Directions
Weekdays: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Our Day Rehabilitation Program at Children's Scottish Rite Hospital gives patients the ability to receive therapy at the center up to five days a week to rebuild their everyday skills. Day rehabilitation is structured like a regular school day.