- Urgent Care
705 17th St., Suite 406
Columbus, GA 31901Get Directions
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Located in Columbus, Ga., the Regional Pediatric Center provides access to pediatric specialists in neurosurgery and general surgery.
General and Thoracic Surgery
The Children's Physician Group general surgery team offers comprehensive, advanced surgical care to infants (including newborns), children and teens with a wide variety of illnesses, conditions and injuries.
Our office is located in Suite 406. Clinic visits are by appointment only.
The Children’s neurosurgery team has experience with neurosurgical conditions ranging from the most common to extremely rare. Our multidisciplinary team treats only infants, children and adolescents, so we understand their physical and emotional needs.
Our office is located in Suite 406.