- Urgent Care
2015 Uppergate Drive
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Directions
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
Updated June 7, 2022
To protect our patients, their families and our staff, we are limiting each visitor to two parents or caregivers at our Emergency departments, Urgent Care Centers, Emory Children’s Center and some services within our hospitals.LEARN MORE
About this location:
The Emory Children's Center Building is part of the Children's Egleston Hospital campus. It can be reached from the Egleston Hospital parking deck by taking the elevators to the lobby level of Egleston Hospital and turning left off of the elevator to exit the building. From there, follow the crosswalk to the Emory Children's Center Building.
The Egleston Hospital parking deck is $5 with validation. Valet parking is also available in front of the Emory Children's Center Building for $5.