Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Located inside the Piedmont Orthopaedic Complex, Children’s Physician Group–Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine provides services to children, teens and young adults.
Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Children’s Physician Group–Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine treats patients with a wide range of orthopedic conditions and sports-related injuries. From casting broken bones to performing spine surgery, our team understands how to treat the growing bodies of children and young athletes.
Our clinic is located inside the Piedmont Orthopaedic Complex. Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Doctor at this location:
- Orthopedic surgeons:
- Robert Bruce Jr.
- MD; Nicholas Fletcher, MD