- Urgent Care
4660 Riverside Park Blvd.
Macon, GA 31210Get Directions 404-255-1933
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Effective April 1, patients receiving hospital laboratory and phlebotomy services may be accompanied by two visitors.
- Lab treatment rooms and sleep lab studies will continue to allow one visitor
- Masks are recommended.
- Masks are required for:
- Anyone over the age of 2 in our emergency departments, urgent care locations and some clinic locations due to a higher possibility of spreading illnesses in these areas.
- A patient who is at high risk for infections.*
- A guardian or visitor of a patient who is at high risk for infection.*
- Our clinical team members and employees during direct patient care in our hospitals and clinics.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
*If you are unsure if your child is at high-risk for infections, please ask their care team.
About this location:
Located inside the Piedmont Orthopaedic Complex, Children’s Physician Group–Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine provides services to children, teens and young adults.
Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Children’s Physician Group–Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine treats patients with a wide range of orthopedic conditions and sports-related injuries. From casting broken bones to performing spine surgery, our team understands how to treat the growing bodies of children and young athletes.
Our clinic is located inside the Piedmont Orthopaedic Complex. Clinic visits are by appointment only.
Doctor at this location:
- Orthopedic surgeons:
- Robert Bruce Jr.
- MD; Nicholas Fletcher, MD