- Urgent Care
1920 Briarcliff Road
Atlanta, GA 30329Get Directions
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Marcus Autism Center, which is located on Briarcliff Road in Atlanta, is one of the leading institutions in the U.S. for autism spectrum disorder (ASD) research and clinical care, treating more than 5,000 children every year.