- Urgent Care
100 Mimosa Drive
Thomasville, GA 31792Get Directions
Your safety is our priority
Because the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a priority, Children’s is:
- Screening all patients and visitors for illness, including a temperature check. No sick visitors will be allowed in our facilities.
- Allowing two caregivers with each patient. No other family or visitors are allowed.
- Our Emergency Departments, Urgent Care Centers, Emory Children’s Center and some services within our hospitals continue to have one caregiver limits. These services include hospital radiology and laboratory services, as well as outpatient clinics for cardiac, transplant and infusion.
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Practicing social distancing by staying 6 feet away from other patients and visitors.
- Enhancing cleaning measures.
About this location:
Children's Physician Group offers pediatric neurosurgery services inside Archbold Medical Center in Thomasville, Ga.